Sani will be 5 months old at the end of the week. The time sure is flying! He's still a pretty happy little guy. You know when he's awake because of the noise coming out of one end or the other....he is one gassy kid! He recently mastered the art of sputtering spit bubbles and squealing & yelling. He keeps a sharp eye on his sister and enjoys her antics. He's rolling all over the place now and can sometimes travel a few feet this way...I think crawling may come quickly like it did for Cadence!
I love being a boy...when I grow up I will be just like dad:

I already am practicing with push-ups:

And wrestling my pillow:

Gotta do more of those tummy exercises:

I even flex my muscles in my sleep:

Ok, now it's just time for a rest:

This is what I think of my baths:

Oops! I don't think I'm supposed to use that finger!

Hee, hee, you'll be smelling that one soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment